The Program's organizing committee invites applications from graduates of various disciplines including: a) Biomedical Sciences (Biology, Biochemistry, Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmacology etc),b) Natural Sciences (Chemistry, Physics, Material Science),c) Mathematics and Computer Science, d) Engineers.
Candidates will be considered by a selection committee.
The selection will be based on the following criteria:
- The overall grade of the University Degree,
- The grades in undergraduate courses relevant to the Program's scope,
- The relevance of undergraduate thesis project(s) (if applicable),
- Relevant research activity of the candidate,
- The assessment of the letters of recommendation,
- Documentation of sufficient knowledge of English,
- Prizes and scholarships awarded to the applicant by the time of application,
- Interview performance
The interviews will take place in the Faculty of Medicine, University of Crete on May 24th 2016. The exact hour and place will be announced at a later date.